Notes of an informal meeting of Georgeham Parish Council on Monday, 4 May 2020 held by Zoom at 6pm.
The meeting had been called to discuss Croyde Skateboard Park.
Councillors Mrs Barker (District), Beaumont, Gething, Taffinder, Tucker, Williams.
Notes taken by Mrs S Squire, Parish Clerk.
- The skateboard park is situated on land owned by Croyde Village Hall Trustees.
- Croyde Village Hall insures the land and the skateboard park.
- Two members of Croyde Village Hall Committee have access to the CCTV which is owned and operated by the Village Hall Committee.
- Councillor Tucker gave the historic details going back 25 years. He felt if the Parish Council took over the responsibility it would be good for the community and people could make representations to the Parish Council.
- Councillor Tucker also felt it was important to keep the skateboard park going.