How to report a highway problem
- Go to new.devon.gov.uk
- Click on ‘Roads and Transport/ button (5th from left on second row of icons)
- Scroll down and click on ‘Report a highways problem’
- The next page will give various options. In the case of roads, click on pothole, flooding/blocked drains, whatever the problem is.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Continue’
- If an error message comes up, click the ‘X’ in the box and you will be left with a map of Devon
- Drag the map to the area you wish to report. It is possible that an error message will continue to come up and you need to keep clicking the X in the box. Click on the area of road to be reported. It may be necessary for you to click twice on the area.
- The next page will give the opportunity of describing the problem. Then click ‘Next’. There will be the opportunity of providing a photograph. If you do not have this, click ‘Next’.
- The next page invites you to give your contact details. If you do not wish to give these, click ‘Submit’
- The next page will give a reference number and it is suggested you make a note of this to quote if the work has not been done. You will receive an email with the reference number and description of the fault you have reported
The contact details for DCC Highways are: email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0845 155 1004.