Weather information will be received from Devon County Council by a designated Snow Warden & relayed to any volunteer.
Information in relation to cold weather plan will be communicated to the community through:
- Parish website
- Poster in parish post office
- Local section of local paper
Snow warden and/ or volunteer will make decision as to whether gritting is appropriate or needed
Area to be gritted by Parish volunteer is:
- Newberry road to junction with David’s Hill
- David’s Hill to bus stop and bus turning circle
- Newberry road pavement from junction of David’s Hill and Chapel street.