- February 24, 2022
- In person at Georgeham Village Hall
Please read the important information below so that the meeting is conducted in safety.
All attendees are requested to take a lateral flow test ahead of the meeting which has a negative result
All attendees are to wear masks throughout the meeting
Please Note: Ahead of this meeting refreshments will be served from 5pm and members of the public are invited to chat and discuss matters informally which are not part of the meeting.
- This in-person Parish Council Meeting will be subject to the Parish Council’s Risk Assessment which will be displayed on the main door.
- Hand sanitiser will be available and all attendees should use this before entering the Hall.
As far as practicably possible, this will be a paperless meeting to promote safety of all present, to avoid numerous people touching various pieces of paper.
- It should be noted that no spare Agendas, copies of Minutes and Supplementary Agendas will be available at the meeting.
- Similarly, no copies of Planning Applications will be available to view or pass around. Councillors are requested to view the details online before the meeting to acquaint themselves with the details.
- Entry will be via the main Hall door. Exit will be via the back door.
- Members of the public are eligible to attend the meeting. It should be borne in mind that space is limited in the Hall when complying with social distancing and it may be necessary, should a large number of the
public be present for some to listen to the meeting outside.
- It is requested that representations are sent to the Clerk before the meeting for Councillors to study to avoid members of the public having to speak at the meeting and bring notes with them.
Details of how to attend the meeting can be found in the agenda for the meeting.
Representations from the Public.
Please submit any questions or concerns to the clerk prior to the meeting by email HERE. You should also indicate if you wish to speak at or attend the meeting.
Parishioners are reminded that the maximum permitted time for representations to be made by an individual is 3 minutes.