AGENDA FOR THE ANNUAL PARISH ASSEMBLY TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, 9 APRIL 2019 AT 7P.M. IN GEORGEHAM VILLAGE HALL.
- Approval of the Minutes of the last Annual Parish Assembly held on 17/4/18.
- Matters Arising from the Minutes of the last Annual Parish Meeting.
- Items raised by the public.
- Presentation of Reports:
- County Councillor Mrs C Chugg
- District Councillor Mrs P Barker
- District Councillor M Wilkinson
- Councillor J Symonds – Georgeham Parish Council
- Georgeham Church of England Primary School Governing Body
- Georgeham Church of England Primary School incorporating Stepping Stones Playgroup
- Councillor M Harrison – Footpath Warden
- Councillor R Tucker – Georgeham Relief in Need
- Councillors Mrs V Meek – Neighbourhood Plan
- Councillor Mrs T Luxton – Affordable Housing
- Mrs S Hood – Community Lunches
- Rose Roberts, Ruda Ranger
- Mr P Watkins – Croyde Village Hall
- Mr R Windsor – Croyde Surf Lifesaving Club
- Miss I Jones – Georgeham Village Hall
- Mrs J Doweswell – Georgeham Women’s Institute
- Rev M Newbon – St George’s & St Mary’s Churches
- Rev D Matthews – Croyde Baptist Church
- Mrs A Bennett or Chairman – Croyde Area Residents Association
- Mrs D Austen – Croyde Volleyball Club
- Mr J Fairhurst – National Trust
- Financial Report presented by the Clerk
Sue Squire, Parish Clerk